Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OMG, I gotta do something!!!

O~M~G, I just realized that today is already the first day of July in year 2009!!! More than half year gone and I didn't really fully utilize my time, not to mention my so call new year resolutions.
Sigh...that's me, always "hoo haa" about everything, I got so many interests and passions, I wanna do this and do that but never really accomplished it at the end of the day.....

Just like what Karen Cheng said about herself : "I don’t think I’m a naturally disciplined and focused person. I’m more of a “all over the place person”. I have so many interests and passions, that I often find myself losing focus. I get easily distracted by problems and projects. I get side-tracked by interesting projects that pop up. Or I have little flits of inspiration that take up large amounts of time. I think if I didn’t practice any self-discipline, I’d find myself 5 years down the track, thinking, “Huh? Where’d my life go? What did I do with my time?" Yeah, that's my problems, losing focus and easily distracted by problems.

I've been following Karen Cheng's blog for sometimes and I really like it though I'm not a fashion person but I like the way that she try to improve herself for being a better friend, a better wife, a better mom and a better person. And I'm inspired by her monthly personal goal and I hope it help me too.

Time to set my monthly goal too!!!

1) Take good care of myself:
  • Eat well - No more instant noodle, fast food, fried or hot & spicy intake. (Huh, no more my favorite McD, fried sotong & nasi lemak???)
  • Drink more water - to have a better skin so I look prettier. lol
  • Remember to take supplement given by mom - but I hate supplement!!!
  • Sleep early
2) Start the Auto-cad lesson: Get the books & software from Chew Yin & Doris.

3) Read more: finished up the "kill the mocking bird " and return back to Sammie.

4) Spend more time with friends: Arrange for meet up/ gathering.

5) SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!! or I will end up eating instant noodle again.

That's all for this month.
Zen, you better kick your butt and do it coz you already published over here and you are such a kiasu person. Do it or tease by yourself & your friends.




11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm like this as well.. I also need to kick my butt now else I also go nowhere. **sigh**

Zhen said...

Lets kick butt together gather ya. lol!!!

Johntim said...

It looks like new year resolution =) har :p

I wish you can achieve what you want to achieve in this next "half 2009" =)

akachester said...

hahaha...save money get me big pressie for my birthday better la.

Zhen said...

Haha Johntim, this is just my monthly goals and I hope I manage to "concur" them. lol

Eh Bud, you have to give me 1st you know!!!

Unknown said...

my turn 1st before you get urs bud... So in the end, urs will be the lil one. muahahahahaahahahahas...

akachester said...

Fulamak..u all bully me small kid...

hmmm.....save money wor..u wan ngam si something isit? Dun so secretive lar :P

Zhen said...

Hahhahaa!!! what so secretive about saving $$?? I already published here, nothing to hide. Wanna save $$ to get a "Gu po house". Hahaha!!!

akachester said...

Buahahahhahahaha.....at least i ngam si my secret to u liao ma..so that day dinner also worthy lar..when wan dinner again :P

Zhen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhen said...

Yeah, your dinner was very worth it....

You forgot Im going to date you & moli later???