Monday, June 29, 2009

R & F weekend

I had a Relax yet Fun weekend.

As mentioned on my previous post, I had dinner with friends at King Crab restaurant on Saturday and boys it was awesome!!! The food are yummylicious and most important we "TALK CRAB" thru out the dinner. lol !!! We were like long lost friends for years and we couldn't stop talking. Karen brought along her camera but we were too excited chating till we forgot to take any of the photo. Sorry Amanda, couldn't show you our yummylicious Blackpepper Crabbie, Salted egg Crabbie, Lala Soup, salted egg sotong (thumb up), vege & fried rice.

Again, me and Twinkle spent our Sunday morning at BU park together with Sammie, PF, Boo & Dopey. It was a lovely morning, Twinkle had fun running (more like hopping) around the park. We were there for about an hour then we head to Henry's place.

We sent Darling for grooming, took our lunch and chill at Henry's place till dinner time. And the best part of the day would be Darling's new look. She was so funny looking but cute. Too bad I didn't take photo of her. I promised I will post on her soon k.



2 comments:

akachester said...

Whahaha...Let me go dig her pictures and give you. :P Its so tough trying to photoshop and make her look .... just slightly nicer :P

Zhen said...

Hahaha, that D really dont know what to say...