Friday, July 3, 2009

Fantastic Wednesday

I had another great Wednesday and again I was the "light bulb" of the day. Hehe....Henry & Karen invited me to movie.

We had our dinner at Little Taiwan.

I ordered the claypot lao su fun and sorry to say, it was not nice.

Henry ordered the 3 Treasures Beef, it was not bad but the portion is kinda small though. Karen go for the Crispy Chicken Soup and we also had Taiwanese Tempura and Tiramisu Shake. Overall the dinner was OK but not much choice for me though coz I don't take beef.

Guess what we did after the dinner?? We head to our HONEYMOON!!!

Hahaha...Honeymoon is a dessert cafe next to Little Taiwan. I'm not a dessert person , I don't really fancy sweet stuff but since high recommendation from both Henry & Karen, I should go for it hah.

The interior looks like a library(I dont' get it, library & desserts??) but the environment are great. The waiter pass us the menu and my eyes goes @@ once I look at it. They have different variety of desserts and believe me, you will feel like having it all!!!!! Those photos are so tempting, I was having hard time deciding which to choose and finally I got for this:

Yes, I oreded Mango Cream with Sagu and boy it was yummylicious!!!! Well, maybe they should take out the pomelo coz its kinda bitter. But other than that, it was super. I will give 4/5!!!

Karen ordered the Aloe Vera Summer Special, not bad too. The ingredients: aloe vera of coz, sagu, mango cream and also tofu lookalike.

This is Mango glutionous roll, slurp~~!!! Must try for it and also the the Three sweet ball which ordered by Henry, I forgot to take pic coz I was so busy eating. Hahha...what to do, you just couldn't resist it!!! I will give 5/5 to this cafe. The desserts are yumylicious, not too sweet, just nice but its kinda pricey though but who care!!! We should go for this sweetness once awhile. Honeymoon, I will be back!!!

What next??


Do I need to say more??? You guys should watch it, its another great movie. I had a great laugh thru out the show just like what I did in Ice Age 1 & 2. Another 5/5 !!!!


8 comments:

akachester said...

Hhahaa...If you were to be the "light bulb", you will never be invited in the first place :P

Another round of movie? :P

Zhen said...

Hiak hiak hiak!!!
Any nice movie coming???

Johntim said...

You have really fantastic wednesday outing =) Makan and Enjoying ur movies.

I did watched movies on wednesday 2but not ice age 3... I watched Departures the japanese movies, quite touching =)

Going watch on Sunday ! =)

evtazz aka Amanda aka Amd said...

yerrrrr!!! i wannnnn!!! >.<

akachester said...

Harry Potter :P

Unknown said...

Harry potter meh.....

Unknown said...

Zen's bloggu also slowly in the tranformation to food bloggu lor...

FOOD...PHOOOD!!!!!

and your pockets are shrinking!!!!


bwahahahahasss...

Zhen said...

Amanda, come come come!!!

Bud,Im ok with any movie as long as not ghost !!! hehehe

Moli, food blog no pro but pocket got pro. lol