Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rainy evening

It's a raining evening and I got home a lil earlier than usual. I always got a lil moody during rainy day, I don't know why, maybe I miss the sun.


I been hiding in my room whole night enjoying my Zen's moment. I lost "My time" ever since I moved to this new company. I like my new job, my new co. but I always got tired at the end of the day that I didn't have time for my own.

I spent my evening catching up with the design's blogs that I used to read everyday, decor8, design sponge, camesawconcurred and many more, organise and editing tonnes of photos, updating Twinkle's blog, checking my tumblr blog, my mailbox, FB, it's all about ME, ME TIME!!!

I came across this thing which I wanted to do for sooooooo long when I read Color me Katie. Yeah, I always wanted to take some colourful photo with friends & family just like the photo below. Maybe I should arrange this for our next outing or gathering. lol



I feel better at the end of the day. Yeah, I miss my Zen's moment and I hope everything get back on track soon.

1 comment:

Johntim said...

Yeah... although we love our job, sometimes we spend too much on our job and forget about our person time/

I am sure you are good planner to manage ur time well. Take care zen... enjoy coming weekend =)

Merdeka !