Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daily routine


7am....Don't feel like getting out of bed.

730am....breakfast time. How I wish my breakfast look this....

Look into mirror and remind myself to breath & smile coz its a brand new day!!!

810am....Head to work.

Reached home around 7pm and wish to have yummylicious dinner but always end up with nasi goreng, nasi kandar, instant noodles or breads...

Play with Twinkle and clean his masterpiece.

Take bath....sigh, no bath tub so no bubble bath.

Sit whole night in front of my laptop, working, blogging, FB'ing, tumbling, chatting, mailing and picnicing.....


and start dreaming ard 12+am.....zzZzzZZZzzZZzzz.....



(above photo taken from Tumblr.com)





3 comments:

Prince said...

"Reached home around 7pm and wish to have yummylicious dinner but always end up with nasi goreng, nasi kandar, instant noodles or breads..."

You post so many nice food photo and you tell me all this? Nice Routine you have... I dont have such a good schedule =p

Zhen said...

er....I only have nice food when I go out with friends mah. When Im alone then thats my everyday routine la.

evtazz aka Amanda aka Amd said...

wahh!! nice nice!! hahahahah...love the way u put all those keyboards and shower tub....kekekekek :P