Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2009

It is already the 8th month of year 2009. Fast huh?? Hmm...let's see where I’ve been, what I’m doing and what I have achieve last month. First thing first, I have to check back my July's monthly goal.....

1) Take good care of myself:
  • Eat well ---Hehehe...I eat "very well" as in I ate what I feel like eating including hot & spicey, fastfood and instant noodle.
  • Remember to take supplement given by mom ---I'm not a good daughter.
  • Sleep early --- I only sleep when I couldn't open up my eyes...
***Failed***

2) Start the Auto-cad lesson: Got the books from Chao Yin and checking on it.

***Good***

3) Read more: Yeah, I try to read as much as I can...but the progress getting slow. Have not
finish Tony Parsons's Man & wife yet.

***Keep it up***

4) Spend more time with friends: Had dinner or movie with friends whenever I could...another big gathering coming soon!!!

***Good***

5) SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!! Ok, little monkey in the house is working slow but hard on it.

***keep it up up up !!! ***

Hmmm.......not bad though I have failed in the most important task. Wahahaha!!! Alright, will work hard on it.


Well, I have changed my job, manage to survived thru the first week and everything went well so far. Not bad, not bad. So this month's goal will be the same as last month but make it better and also learn to love myself more and happier!!! Yes, gotta work out on it so that my life won't go wasted!!

Gambateh Zen!!!

Today's dinner:

Indian!!!

and yogurt drinks!!!

I got mail today and I am very happy about it. Gonna share with you guys tomorrow.

Sweet dream!!!



2 comments:

evtazz aka Amanda aka Amd said...

ganbattteeee!!!!!!! ^_^

Johnt|M said...

6) Give uncle john money

***havent done !!! ***

Gambateh Zen ! =)