Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lazy Friday

Woke up at 130pm....sent Twinkle to groomer and head to McD.

I spent 2 hours reading Tony Parsons's Man & wife while waiting for Twinkle.

and also looking at the people and cars passing by....I saw how a mother trying to handle few kids herself, I saw couples holding hands and chatting happily, I saw an old lady walking slowly over the busy road..... You might think I am wasting my time but some how I think it is good to take a break once a while, read a book, look around or listen to the music.

But then I am kinda disappointed with McD nowadays. Their food are getting worst!!!

********
Then again, I went for a drinks with Henry, Karen & Alex during the night at Starbuck Genting. Yeah, we are kinda insane, drive all the way up to Genting just to have a drink. But then again, enjoy your day while you can, spend some times with your friends.


As usual, I can't take coffee so I go for my favourite Hot Chocolate.


That how my Friday goes....relax but not wasted.

2 comments:

Johnt|M said...

Hei girl~ I wish you have a great start of your career...

Good luck girl~

Zhen said...

Thanks Uncle John. lol