Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last day of Honeymoon

Today is the last day of my honeymoon!!! Gosh, time flies and tomorrow I am going to report to my new employer. I am kinda nervous.....wondering how's my new bosses, new colleagues, the new environment and also my job scope. I wonder if I could handle it well.....

Since today is the last day, I gotta fully utilize it huh. Woke up at 10am..check my mail, my blog, facebook, get ready and I head to Ikano area. I spent half an hours looking for parking. Can you imagine there are 3 shopping malls at this area and still there are parking issue??? sigh....

This is the outfit of the day.

I had lunch at The Paddington house of pancake. I always wanna go and I did.

I spotted this "Treasure Box" on the menu and straight away I know I have to have it. lol

Its yummylicious....you guys should try it and I ordered a glass of Ice Lemon Tea.

I head to Padini Concept Store after lunch. I gotta get some new working clothes and this is one of the shirt I got, I also get a new pants. But sad thing, I couldn't get the shoes I want coz out of stock!!! Grr!!!!

Then I had dinner with Henry, Karen & Alex at Tuck Food Restaurant. Thanks Alex for the dinner, and now I am too full to sleep.......

That's all for today, gotta force myself to sleep.

Monday, here I come!!!!!!


2 comments:

Johntim said...

You going to be Ok with your new job~

camwhores ah :p

Zhen said...

Yeah, I survived my 1st day in the office!!!