Friday, April 8, 2011

This week is all about gathering and catching up with family & friends. I noticed as the number of our age increases, the number of seeing each other is lesser. So, I try my best to attend all of them, family birthday dinner, schoolmate gathering, coffee session and happy hours; I had a really great time with them and I hope more to come. :)

I went for my second facial treatment last night. I'm not really a "girly" girl who will check or spend on beauty products, putting on mask, applying cream before sleep....but I somehow have to start doing it now as my skin are protesting!! Gosh, me myself couldn't stand it looking at my own face, time to fix it!!


Sigh...I still couldn't believe that I actually signed up for facial treatment and buying so many products....it's like investing on my face now. They better work or I will really go crazy!!!


No comments: