Monday, April 11, 2011

I spent my lovely Sunday with Henry, Karen and Ah Boy. We went for breakfast at Departure Lounge Damansara Utama. I ordered a 5 items American breakfast, chicken sausages, baked bean, scramble egg, turkey bacon and mushrrom together with a cuppa mocha latte.

Then we went all the way to Levain Bakery at Jalan Inai KL for lunch. People been telling us how nice it is, so we decided to try it out. But it was fullhouse when we reached there, so we have to wait for our seat. The bakery is nice but too crowded and it got a lil noisy.

Finally we got to try the macorron!! It was a beautiful lil pantry, smell nice but its too sweet for us.


We also ordered few bread and bun as well as this pizza. This pizza is real good, slurp~~!!!

So, there's end our food hunt. Time to go home and clean the mess. LOL. I got back the sofa bed & book rack from Henry's place, after spending few hours of vacuming, cleaning, mopping and reaaranging. Finally my room back to normal, everything is kinda in order now and I can have a good night sleep. :)


Thanks Henry, Karen & Ah Boy, I couldn't done without you guys. Love ya always!!


1 comment:

akachester said...

As usual, more macarons will do :P