Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday and I'm suffering with stomach discomfort, but I'm still excited coz weekend is coming. I have been resting whole day at home, and taking this chance thinking how shoould I decorate my bedroom. I have been talking about it for months, guess it's time for the makeover.

So, I go thru some of my favorite decor blogs, get some inspiration, jot down the details, the type of room and the color that I like. Here is one of my favorite:


A lovely bedroom of Marlise Kast-Myers and her husband, Ben from San Diego. “Our inspiration came from the boutique hotels we have visited around the world. Ben is naturally artistic so sometimes it is difficult for me to see his vision until it all comes together. I sort of go along for the ride! He loves the clean fresh look of white with only a splash of one other soft color so we tried to keep the room somewhat minimal so that the design could speak for itself.”


I love the color. The antique tiered dresser is gorgeous too and I like how they cleverly used vintage printing press drawers, the old metal fan, other shabby worn trunks with handwriting on them in their room too, Beautiful!

(photo: Decor 8)

Oh ya, I have changed the banner and rearranged my blog's design too. What do you think?

Happy weekend people!


2 comments:

Lily said...

love ur blog, zen zen

Zhen said...

Thanks dear Li Li. LOL