Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good morning, it's Wednesday already, half a week gone and I would like to wish my dear sister a very happy birthday. She is turning 23 today. Wow, only 23 and 23 sound so long ago to me. :p But still its just a number, we will remain young if we always carry a young heart. :)


Talking about birthday, I would like to share this cupcakeblog I found the other day. For those who loves to bake, you can drop by and have a look as they have plenty of recipe there. Im not really into cupcake coz it is too sweet but I do love the art of cupcake; I enjoy looking at those cute and beautiful little cupcakes, they put a smile on me. :)




Yeah, I am a dreamer. I'm still holding to my dream and I will never give it up. But today, I would like to be a different kind of dreamer....I want to be a day dreamer. LOL. coz I had a sweet dream last night and it keep playing on my mind now. Do you think I could continue my sweet dream tonight??



No comments: