Monday, March 28, 2011

Good morning! It's Monday and how was your weekend? Mine was a lazy one as I spent my weekend with my family doing nothing, just catching up with each other and rest at home. :)

I read an article on Happiness from one of my favorite blog Not Your Average Ordinary and I totally agreed with her. It's a choice we make when we wake up in the morning, whether you choose to spend your day or your life happily or the other way round. "Life has thrown me lemons and I’ve done my best to make lemonade (and lavender lemon cakes and lemon bars - to make it interesting.)" "I’m sure life will keep handing lemons to me, which I’ll keep baking. I’ll create other things too, with sweeter ingredients: oranges and strawberries and chocolate and honey." Yes, I responsible for my own happiness and I will create my own bakery too. :) So, let's kick the Monday blue away!!!


*****


Yes, my Monday is pretty yellow (my happy color). I have a bunch of lovely colleagues that make my day :) and I end my day with the hot & spicy tomyam pot.


No comments: