Monday, January 3, 2011

I had my New Year Eve's dinner at Ole Ole Bali, Empire. GOsh, look at my hearty meal. It's HUGE!!! but I manage to wallop all into my so call "rubbish bin". LOL. Well, I have to treat myself better on the last day of 2010 right?

Then we had some funny photo session at La Bodega. No worries, Im not drunk. Just wanna have some fun. Yes, cheer always!!

Again, Im not drunk....

This one from Ah Boy. Cute.

Since this is a sakai outing, we gotta act like one. LOL

This is one of my favorite photo. Me and bro. Do we look alike??

I had a fabulous year 2010. Nothing much to complain about, ok, I might whine a lil but what to do, IM JUST A HUMAN!!! I have my family and friends that always there for me, a stable (though boring) job, the cutest old man ever, met some new and awesome friends, join & expose to something fun, healthy & new....and the most important is IM HAPPIER!!!! What else could you ask for???

Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: