Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas. Ok, there is no snow in Malaysia but it was cold here in Seremban last night and it is a bright sunny day today.

Yeah, I spend my Christmas eve with family this year instead of counting down at Kuala Lumpur. This photo taken on my journey back home.

"Squeezed" 1 & half hours in the lady coach, there are guys who does not understand the meaning of lady coach...sigh.


Pillow talk with bro & sis till 2am+, I couldn't recall when is the last time we did this but it was great...guess that is why we didn't receive any gifts from Santa. lol

But I did received lotsa gifts from my dear friends. Tadah!! These are part of my xmas gifts, thank you soooooooooooooo much dear, love ya always.


Merry Christmas and looking forward for a wonderful New Year.!!!



No comments: