Sunday, May 23, 2010

A fruitful weekend started with some blogs reading, found some awesome and eye candy post which always lighten my day.

Then head to KLPAC with Phaik, Wymen, Simpson, Geri & Calvin for a comedian stand in the Evening. We dropped by somewhere at Jalan Ipoh for dinner, thanks to Mei's recommendation, we filled up our stomarch with the nice hokkien mee, fried mishua and steam lala. Slurrps~!!!

The show was not bad, I had a good laugh and that's what I need after a long working week. As usual, we will always end up with some photo taking session, always syok sendiri. This is one of my favorite photo.

After we satisfying ourselve with all the photo taking, we head to TBR for supper!! We miss the TBR nasi lemak sooooo much and boy it is still as good as our colleage time. Slurrps!!! and the craziest part was we shifted to the next stall for roti Saga & roti kenari after that. I know, I know....we are one bunch of crazy people.

That's the end of my Saturday, it sounds more like a "foodful" Saturday. lol


No comments: