Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another restless weekend

Saturday

Working hour from 830am - 1230pm.

Meet up with the gals on Saturday noon and I gotta thanks Lu Ping's mommy for the yummylicious home cook fish cake and the herbal drinks. It was definitely the 1st class services like what Lu Ping said.


Then we had another drinking session at night @ Station One Seremban.


Sunday

Woke up early in the morning, had breakfast with sisters at Lee Sam Road Seremban. I got my favorite sotong meehoon with teh.


It was a lovely Sunday morning, so I play around with my K770i after came back from breakfast. Took some photos in my garden, try to capture some nice sunlight photo. These are some of my favorite. What do you think?

Guess what I did in the afternoon? I was one of the judge for a drawing contest. Those kids are awesome and I love their drawing.

Then I spent my Sunday evening at my uncle to prepare my cousin's wedding decoration and it was almost 1130pm by the time I reached home....



No comments: