Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy weekend

Yeah, I had a very busy yet fun weekend. As usual, I have to work on Saturday. After I finished my work around 1pm, I rushed back home, rang & checked for few pet groomer around my area then sent Twinkle to a new pet grooming house at Kota Damansara. This fella really need a cut. So, after I dropped him at groomer then I rushed back home to "groom" myself. Hahha....get some rest, take bath and get ready for the concert at night.

And tadah!! This is how my boy looks like after 3 hours. Look so much better than pre groom.

*************
Then I rushed to Sunway for the MTV World Stage. Gosh, both the road and the Sunway were jam with cars & people.

My fault and we went in a little bit late but were just in time for Boys Like Girls. Oh boy, they are rock!! Love their songs. There were other band too like Hoobastank, Regun, Pixie Lot, Kansabian, All American Reject.

Here we are, me, Geri and Simpson. Thanks Simpson for the free tic.

We were "syok sendiri" whole night, dancing, jumping, screaming, singing along whole night. A great way of releasing tension.


The concert end ard 11+pm and we head back home after supper.

*************
I brought Twinkle to the Dogathon the next morning. Oh man, I got a pair of "goldfish + panda" eyes....was suppose to go for the "walk" but kinda tired so we went ard 10am after picked up Sammie & Boo.

Twinkle enjoyed his walk as usual but the weather was too hot.

End up we just sit down and chill.

Twinkle is getting used to Boo. They can sit together and share their water.

Love the photo of both of them. Sweet.

After the dogathon, I visited Henry, Karen and Darling. Went for a lunch with both Henry & Karen then head back home. Both me & Twinkle were exhausted but we had fun and more to come. The following weekend will be another crazy weekend. Looking forward to it!!!



2 comments:

evtazz aka Amanda aka Amd said...

oh my!! u went to the MTV world stage?? wooot!! fun or not?? ^_^

Zhen said...

Yeah, I went and I had fun!!!