Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shopping & Steamboat*ing

I got a special mission with leng lui Amanda on Sunday. But before that, we gotta "fixed" our tummy 1st. So we went for the Penang Cruisine @ 1 Utama.

Amanda ordered a popiah.

While I go for Asam Laksa. Slurp~~~~!!!!!

******
Mission time!!!

Amanda got her "dress".

Then we also checked out few shoes srore.....tahan tahan!!! I spoted one heels, like it so much. Should I get it??? *still considering* So me & Amanda spent few hours walking around and then we decided to go for MyHoneymoon!!!

Again, Im having hard time choosing my dessert.

Ta dah!!! Amanda go for fruity dessert while I ordered Aloe vera dessert. Her's was nice but mine so so only....

I got a sms from Wymen while we were enjoying our honeymoon. We are going for steamboat dinner!!!! lol

**********
Steamboat @ Yuen Steamboat Sunway.

We had a great dinner, eat & eat, laugh & laugh!!


and these are the famous chicken wing....thanks Ah Phaik.


14 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a nice weekend leh...

evtazz aka Amanda aka Amd said...

wahhh!!! i like how u take the pic....nice!!!


karen!! waiting for u next round.muahahahha :P

Unknown said...

amd.. dun play play with zen. she knows how to take photos one. Now all she needs is her gear.

zen..save money!!! get urself a gear.

Zhen said...

Karen, my weekend not as nice as yours!!!


Hahaha, TQTQ Amanda!!
My K770i + picnik can "ta tin ha" edy. lol


Karen, stop poisoning me k!!!!

Unknown said...

get urself a gear, ms.zen!!!!

make use of your gear & you can actually earn from there **wink wink**

Lexy said...

Erm...Hi Hi....dunno much about photography....but there is a thing though....when taking pictures, try not to chop off certain areas. For example, the dessert picture, where you chopped a small portion off from the spoon. :)

Johnt|M said...

nice picture... I saw a black chicken wing :p wahaha

Always like to see how u modify picture =)

Zhen said...

Moli ah, don't poison me !!!!!!!

Hey Lexy, thanks for your advice but I didn't chopped it off. That's how the picture taken. Will try to work out more.

Eh Uncle John, that BLACK chicken wing very yummy leh and thanks for your support ya.

Lexy said...

How about getting you a DSLR for your bday?

haha

Zhen said...

Thats a good idea Lexy but nope!! thats a BIG investment.

Unknown said...

Lexy.. Get her a prosumer enough since she doesn't want to invest more. get Canon G10 la... XD

Zhen said...

wait till I got extra $$ 1st lah Moli...by the way, what do you mean by "earning $$" ??

Unknown said...

as a freelance photographer when you have master your skill **wink wink**

evtazz aka Amanda aka Amd said...

hahahah...nyek nyek nyek....poison zen with new gear... ^_^

muahahahha...talk about camera...my camera suxs...got one black dot inside my phone camera..

but the chicken really black wor.. O.o